What is Super Apeti Plus Syrup
Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml is a multivitamin syrup manufactured by SHALINA LABS. It is commonly used for the diagnosis or treatment of allergies, loss of appetite , itching and runny nose. It has some side effects such as Burning of skin,Abnormal blood counts,Blurred vision,Acute labyrinthitis. The salts Cyproheptadine are involved in the preparation of Super Apeti Syrup.
Are you skinny, thin, slim or you are not happy with your small body size?
Do you want enlargement? There it goes, Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml contains a unique combination of Cyproheptadine, Lysine and Vitamins. Cyproheptadine and Lysine being essential in limiting amino acid helps to promote appetite. It helps gain weight fast within 1 week or 2 weeks of use.
It makes you eat and thereby depositing flesh to the slim body. Your clothes start getting tighter after consuming a bottle. It is the fastest weight gainer & enlargement supplement and the great thing about this product is that it doesn’t add to your cheeks thereby making your face wide, just to the body alone. Enjoy your body now with a bigger bust, hips & sexy booty.
Overview Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml
Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml is used for Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis, Vasomotor rhinitis, Allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods, Allergic reactions to blood or plasma, Cold urticaria, Dermatographism, Physiological stress, Nutritional deficiency and other conditions. Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml contains Cyproheptadine and Multivitamins as active ingredients.
Super Apeti Plus Syrup works by blocking the action of histamine; providing nutritional requirements of the body to maintain physiological balance;
Detailed information related to Super Apeti Plus Syrup’s uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Uses of Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml
Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Perennial and seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Vasomotor rhinitis
- Allergic conjunctivitis due to inhalant allergens and foods
- Allergic reactions to blood or plasma
- Cold urticaria
- Physiological stress
- Nutritional deficiency
- Super Apeti Plus Syrup may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Side effects Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Disturbed coordination
- Excessive perspiration
- Blurred vision
- Dryness of mouth
- Epigastric distress
- Urinary frequency
- Difficult urination
- Dryness of nose and throat
- Tightness of chest
- Nasal stuffiness
- Gastrointestinal intolerance
- Allergic manifestations
- Idiosyncratic reactions
- Super Apeti Plus Syrup may also cause side-effects not listed here.
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice. You may also report side-effects to your local food and drug administration authority.
Before using Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can increase certain side effects
- Consult your doctor before taking this medicine if you are pregnant
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not start or continue the drug without consulting
- Do not take this medicine while you are breastfeeding
- If you are allergic to it or any of the other ingredients
- If you are taking other medicines such as antihistamines or monoamine-oxidase inhibitors
- Mental alertness may diminish
Interactions with Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions. Super Apeti Plus Syrup may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Opioid Analgesics
When not to use Super Apeti Plus Syrup
Hypersensitivity to Super Apeti Plus Syrup is a contraindication. In addition, Super Apeti Plus Syrup should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Angle-closure glaucoma
- Bladder neck obstruction
- Cyproheptadine and other drugs of similar chemical structure
- Elderly or debilitated patients
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitor therapy
- Newborn or premature infants
- Nursing mothers
- Stenosing peptic ulcer
Composition and Active Ingredients
Super Apeti Plus Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Important Information on Super Apeti Plus Syrup
In case you miss a dose, use it as soon as you notice. If it is close to the time of your next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your dosing schedule. Do not use extra dose to make up for a missed dose. If you are regularly missing doses, consider setting an alarm or asking a family member to remind you. Please consult your doctor to discuss changes in your dosing schedule or a new schedule to make up for missed doses, if you have missed too many doses recently.
Overdosage of Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml
- Do not use more than prescribed dose. Taking more medication will not improve your symptoms; rather they may cause poisoning or serious side-effects. If you suspect that you or anyone else who may have overdosed of Super Apeti Plus Syrup, please go to the emergency department of the closest hospital or nursing home. Bring a medicine box, container, or label with you to help doctors with necessary information.
- Do not give your medicines to other people even if you know that they have the same condition or it seems that they may have similar conditions.
- This may lead to overdosage.
- Please consult your physician or pharmacist or product package for more information.
Storage of Super Apeti Plus Syrup
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into drainage unless instructed to do so. Medication discarded in this manner may contaminate the environment. Please consult your pharmacist or doctor for more details on how to safely discard Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml.
Expired Super Apeti Plus Syrup 200ml
- Taking a single dose of expired Super Apeti Plus Syrup is unlikely to produce an adverse event. However, please discuss with your primary health provider or pharmacist for proper advice or if you feel unwell or sick. Expired drug may become ineffective in treating your prescribed conditions. To be on the safe side, it is important not to use expired drugs. If you have a chronic illness that requires taking medicine constantly such as heart condition, seizures, and life-threatening allergies, you are much safer keeping in touch with your primary health care provider so that you can have a fresh supply of unexpired medications. Contact us