What is Buprenorphine Pills 8mg
How to use Buprenorphine Pills
Before taking Buprenorphine
You should not use Buprenorphine Pills 8mg if you are allergic to buprenorphine, or:
- if you have used another narcotic drug within the past 4 hours.
- methadone treatment;
- breathing problems, sleep apnea;
- abnormal curvature of the spine that affects breathing;
- liver disease (especially hepatitis B or C);
- kidney disease;
- enlarged prostate, urination problems;
- a head injury or brain tumor;
- alcoholism, hallucinations, mental illness; or
- problems with your stomach, gallbladder, adrenal gland, or thyroid.
How should I take Buprenorphine Pills
What to avoid When using Buprenorphine Pills
Buprenorphine Pills side effects
- opioid withdrawal symptoms – shivering, goose bumps, increased sweating, feeling hot or cold, runny nose, watery eyes, diarrhea, muscle pain;
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- slow heartbeat or weak pulse;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- chest pain, trouble breathing;
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- liver problems – nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Seek medical attention right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome, such as: agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
Common buprenorphine side effects may be more likely to occur, such as:
- constipation, nausea, vomiting;
- increased sweating;
- sleep problems (insomnia); or
- pain anywhere in your body.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may Ozisik Eczane Pharmacy
What other drugs will affect buprenorphine pills
- cold or allergy medicines, bronchodilator asthma/COPD medication, or a diuretic (“water pill”);
- medicines for motion sickness, irritable bowel syndrome, or overactive bladder;
- other narcotic medications – opioid pain medicine or prescription cough medicine;
- a sedative like Valium – diazepam, alprazolam, lorazepam, Xanax, Klonopin, Versed, and others;
- drugs that make you sleepy or slow your breathing – a sleeping pill, muscle relaxer, medicine to treat mood disorders or mental illness; or
- drugs that affect serotonin levels in your body – a stimulant, or medicine for depression, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or nausea and vomiting.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with buprenorphine pills 8mg, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible interactions are listed here.