What is Anadrol Oxymetholone 50mg
- Liver and spleen problems have happened with drugs like this one. Sometimes, these have been very bad or deadly. Signs may not happen until these problems become very bad. Call your doctor right away if you see signs of liver or spleen problems like dark urine, feel tired, are not hungry, have an upset stomach or stomach pain, are throwing up, or have yellowing of the skin or eyes.
- Cholesterol levels may change with the use of drugs like this one. This may raise the chance of heart disease. Talk with the doctor.
Some Side Effects Of Anadrol Oxymetholone 50mg
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- Signs of electrolyte problems like mood changes, confusion, muscle pain or weakness, a heartbeat that does not feel normal, seizures, not hungry, or very bad upset stomach or throwing up.
- Pimples (acne).
- Shortness of breath, a big weight gain, or swelling in the arms or legs.
- Change in color of skin.
- Enlarged breasts.
- Hair loss.
- For males, erections (hard penis) that happen often or that last a long time.
- Change in sex interest.
- Not able to get or keep an erection.
- For females, a deep voice, facial hair, pimples, or period changes.
What Are Some Other Side Effects Of Anadrol 50
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Feeling nervous and excitable.
- Not able to sleep.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may also report side effects to Ozisik Eczane
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
The recommended daily dose of Anadrol Oxymetholone 50mg in children and adults is 1-5 mg/kg body weight per day. The usual effective dose is 1-2 mg/kg/day but higher doses may be required, and the dose should be individualized. Response is not often immediate, and a minimum trial of three to six months should be given. Following remission, some patients may be maintained without the drug; others may be maintained on an established lower daily dosage. A continued maintenance dose is usually necessary in patients with congenital aplastic anemia.